Monday, December 1, 2008
Monday's activity at the Bybee Homestead.
They started on the scratch coat - the first step to the stucco - today. The front and the west side of the shop is done. Hopefully, tomorrow more will be completed. They did get plastic laid on the ground and around the windows of the house put up to protect the windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ummmm... what color... I think painting the walls blue might make the shop look rather patriotic since aren't lots of dad's tools redish? I'd choose a grey back drop and graffiti with spray paint. :) You could write all sorts of pro-BYU cheers. Just don't let any of those Saunders in there with their own agenda! lol
I like Ashley's idea!
How about Hot Pink just for fun?:)
How about black and white striped with red polka dots!
Post a Comment