Finally, more pictures to post on our house and shop.
Today they finished the colored stucco. Looks really nice!
The dumpster will be gone on Friday.
Above the door and window looks better than I thought it would.
Almost like a new house. I don't miss the white siding.
We need to get the patio furniture on the patio now. Also the stuff that was in the shed that is in the garage where my car should be will also be moved to under the patio cover. Can't wait to park my car in the garage again!
Would it be possible to get some long range shots? Like a picture of the whole front of the house or the whole back of the house? I am curious to see how all of these changes look all together. Thanks! Love ya!
3 comments:
Wow! It looks fantastic!
Would it be possible to get some long range shots? Like a picture of the whole front of the house or the whole back of the house? I am curious to see how all of these changes look all together. Thanks! Love ya!
It looks great! I love the color
Post a Comment