It's been a long time since I updated our blog. Since the last time, we have been to St. Thomas but I haven't looked through the pictures yet to post them. Dean is loving his workshop/doghouse. I think he gets in trouble on purpose so he is sent to the doghouse. He is working on the grandfather clock and it is amazing. I have had varicous vein surgeries this summer. Maybe I should have taken before and after pictures to post - NOT!!! It has been successful, though. The aching is gone and so are the veins that looked like worms under my skin.
I have gotten even worse at taking pictures of the grandkids who are all very adorable and fun. I did find this one of Halle. She loves to play in my card making supplies. We found her in the room being very busy.

She thought the jewels would look great on her tummy! Hope she doesn't advance to tatoos when she gets older!

What a smile!
Here are some of the cards I have made and received from a card exchange group I do. It is a very fun outlet for me and helps retrieve some of the hidden creativity out of the cobwebs that I once had. We do the card exchange every other month. I hope to remember to take a picture of the cards I make and receive and post them for those who may want some ideas.
4 comments:
cute! Thanks!!!
love the cards so cute
Love the cards! It gave me some good ideas to scraplift! Wish I lived closer so I could get myself invited into your club. See you in a few weeks.
St. Thomas huh... That's where Ben's sister lives!! We went two years ago so we'll have to trade storeis at the reunion ;) I can't wait to see the pics! I miss it.
Post a Comment