Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jessica, Preston and Parker came for a visit the second week in March. We loved having them here and being able to spend time with Jess and the boys.
"I'm not touching the flowers!"

The three musketeers - Kaitlyn, Preston and Parker. I think Kaitlyn and Preston were having a contest as to who could give the biggest smile.

Preston, Parker and of course, Buzz Lightyear. "This is not a cheesy smile!" says Parker.

"I didn't do it. I just found it like this!"

Parker loved looking at Grandma's counting book while Preston was outside working with Grandpa.

"Boy! I come for a vacation and Grandpa puts me to work!"

"I'm out of here! A kid has got to play!"

We went to Jumping Jacks for Grandma's birthday. Lots and lots of fun! Preston is on his way up the big slide.

Wheeee!!!

Kaitlyn made a friend while in the purple dino. Grandma was too cheap to put money in to make the dino move. They didn't care.

Halle and Parker thought they were like the big kids. They had fun bouncing.

Derek couldn't get enough of the fun.

Parker attempted to climb the steps to the top of the slide.


Surprise! No, he isn't at the top of the slide. He is climbing out of the snail jumping place.

Sammy is deciding: to go down the slide or not to go?

That was fun!!!

Now Gracie has the decision to make. What will she decide to do?

Great choice, Gracie!

Sweet little Halle.

Kimberly had fun watching Derek have so much fun. Thanks kids for helping Grandma have a great birthday at Jumping Jacks!

1 comment:

Jessica Bybee said...

We had a great time!!! It was so much fun! Thanks for taking us to Jumping Jacks! We loved the visit! See ya soon! Love you!