Friday, November 21, 2008

This is what happened Thursday and Friday at our house.

The roof was put on the patio cover, windows put in the shop and they started putting the black moisture barrier on the outside of the shop.

The insulation was put in the walls and ceiling of the shop.

The door was also installed. I thought the blue foam would be up on the side of the shop, but didn't quite get done.


The existing roof needs to be cut and a wall built up to meet the new roof.


Ta-da! That is how it was done. The rest of the black moisture barrier was put on the shop. (I didn't take a picture of that.) Next week should be the sheet rock inside the shop and maybe the first coat of the stucco. Also the large garage door will be installed.

1 comment:

Bartonbunch5 said...

Wow! Looks Great, I think I need a covered patio too.