Welcome to our adventures. We are hoping this will enable our children and grandchildren and others to follow what we are doing and also to teach mom/grandma new computer skills. Thanks to Ashley for her help!!!
We went to Seatle the first weekend in September.
We watched BYU beat Washington!
View of the stadium from the boat. Cool stadium.
George and Mary Jo Selc invited us to the game and entertained us in grand style. Dad and George are working together to get work in China.
Washington Lake is behind us. We took a boat ride to the stadium and anchored the boat in the harbor. A shuttle boat picked us up and took us to the dock where the stadium is. We went back to the Selc's home and they grilled salmon and shrimp for dinner. We had a great time!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, I love this! Now I can hear and see what's happening in the Bybee house.
Way to go mom! Love you!
I'm still waiting for your next blog! Love you!
Post a Comment